jamaica Gospel 2010 Roadshows
The first of the Grace Tropical Rhythms Jamaica Gospel Song 2010 Road Shows kicks off this weekend at the Island Village, Ocho Rios on Saturday, July 3 starting at 7pm. Special guest artiste Lubert Levy will join the 2010 finalists on the show while Grace Tropical Rhythms will be providing giveaways and fun-filled activities for patrons.
Competition sponsor CLARO will also have special phone deals and giveaways on location.
A special outreach component of the competition also begins on Saturday, July 3 at the Windsor Child Care Facility in St. Ann’s Bay from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm and will see the ten finalists assisting with the care of children at the facility.
Another road show will be held on Saturday, July 10 in the Mandeville Town Square, Manchester with further outreach being conducted at the Hanbury Home in Kendal, Manchester.
The 2010 competition is being hosted under the theme “One Voice, One Heart”.
Recent Press Releases
- March 22 - Deaf dancers to step out loudly at little theatre
- March 07 - Children’s gospel song elimination round continues
- March 06 - Jcdc hunts for foodies for 2017 culinary champs
- February 28 - Team clarendon is #teamexcellence
- February 21 - Jcdc empowers youth through culture
- February 20 - Gospel song 30th anniversary finalists chosen
- February 10 - Creative writing exhibition tours central jamaica
- February 08 - Jcdc children’s gospel song elimination round begins
- January 19 - Audition round begins for jamaica gospel song, as competition celebrates 30 years
- January 18 - January 27 deadline for jamaica visual arts competition
- January 11 - 2017 jcdc performing arts competition audition round begins
- November 25 - Jcdc empowers youth through culture
- November 25 - Creative writing exhibition tours western jamaica
- November 23 - Creative writers to participate in intensive workshops
- November 18 - Performing arts, festival song and gospel entries closing november 25
- November 04 - Gi joke and write like ‘maas ran’ competition closes nov. 11
- October 12 - Jcdc, jamaicans inspired uk to sign mou
- October 07 - National heritage week celebrations – "our heritage... our legacy... our strength"
- September 26 - Str888 edge classic dancers and unique rockerz nominated for international reggae award
- September 01 - entries now being accepted for 2017 jcdc competitions
- August 30 - Miss lou’s birthday to be celebrated with online party
- August 22 - Jamaica creative writing exhibition begins island-wide tour
- August 08 - Miss st. james is miss jamaica festival queen 2016
- August 05 - Dynamixx team are 2016 world reggae dance champions
- August 02 - Mello go roun’ set for august 3
- August 02 - Independence village reopens wednesday
- August 01 - Adjustments to 2016 emancipation and independence schedule
- July 30 - Grand gala tickets now available
- July 30 - Augus’ mawnin market returns to ‘independence village’
- July 29 - ‘independence village’ to be centerpiece of 2016 festival celebrations